KopisSafe aims to promote a safe and secure environment, particularly for the people and places we rely on in our daily lives. We work to strengthen your business and workplace security by ensuring proficient improvement, readiness projects, and moderation activities via threat and risk assessment process. We, in collaboration with all 16 national critical infrastructure partners, private sector firms, and government agencies, work to maintain a secure environment. We ensure that our surroundings on which we rely most, such as schools, banks, transportation, and other public places, are safe and secure by every means. With a team of expert engineers and subject matter experts working in the security domain, we enable our customers to construct a protective layer in their surroundings to ensure a smooth workflow and evident growth.
KopisSafe adheres to the National Preparedness Cycle guidelines to enhance secure and safe events’ facilities for sports and entertainment. The security assessment process we offer nurtures a continuous improvement cycle. We aim to strengthen the organization’s safety and security operations. Thus, the assessment we create includes an excellent set of risk assessment standards. It recognizes vulnerabilities, and formulates appropriate steps, policies, and procedures. By taking security assessments, we understand the extent of vulnerabilities and risks and intend to drive solutions that bring balance to our lives and businesses.
KopisSafe Assessment Objectives
The KopisSafe Assessment program helps organizations accomplish the following objectives in lowering their overall threat profile:
- Protect facility occupants – spectators, officials, competitors, and employees – by employing current best practices for facility safety and security.
- Facilitate compliance with the sanctioning body relative to minimum security and safety standards.
- Facilitate compliance with the regulatory requirements of municipal, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Enhance resiliency capabilities to recover from financial losses, including regulatory fines, loss of market share, damages to equipment or products, and business interruptions.
- Reduce exposure to civil or criminal liability in the event of an incident.
- Enhance image and credibility with a pro-active stance in safety, security, and incident management.
KopisSafe Assessment Methodology
Every organization of any size should understand the risks it faces, the communities these organizations call home, and the cities that are relied on to provide emergency services to these organizations. By working together and understanding their shared risks, organizations and their communities can make smart decisions about how to manage risk, including developing needed capabilities. This assessment process should also look at other sector partners to address risks and hazards, for they most likely share those same risks.