KopisSafe collaborates with professionals from all 16 national critical infrastructure partners, along with professional associations, private sector firms, and government agencies.
KopisSafe adheres to the National Preparedness Cycle guidelines. Our assessment process fosters a continuous improvement cycle (Evaluate and Improve) aimed at strengthening an organization’s safety and security programs. The core of our assessment is a set of scalable standards for assessing risks; identifying vulnerabilities, developing appropriate plans, policies, and procedures; then test them through training and exercises with facility staff and their public safety partners. The result is a standardized, four-year review cycle to maintain industry standard compliance.
KopisSafe Assessment Methodology
An organization of any size should understand the risks it faces, the communities it calls home, and those that provide emergency services. By working together an organization and its community can make smart decisions about how to manage risk.
KopisSafe Assessment Objectives
The KopisSafe Assessment program achieves the following:
- Protect all occupants by employing current best practices for facility safety and security.
- Facilitate compliance with the regulatory requirements of municipal, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Enhance resiliency to recover from financial losses, including regulatory fines, loss of market share, damages to equipment or products and business interruptions.
- Reduce exposure to civil or criminal liability in the event of an incident.
- Enhance image and credibility with a pro-active stance in safety, security and incident management.